What to expect
A magnificent 18th century Georgian house, located in the heart of the Boyne Valley, less than 5 minutes of the M3 and under 40 minutes from Dublin City centre and Dublin airport.
A property designed originally by Richard Castles for John Preston, this house was once used as a country retreat for the Preston Family, to abscond from the city for the summer months.
Following over 260 years of beautiful history the purpose of Bellinter House remains the same, a retreat from ones daily life.
On arriving, you will find yourself succumb to the peacefulness and serenity that is Bellinter House.
A glimpse at our features
- 35 individually styled sumptuous bedrooms
- Award Winning Food in luxurious surroundings
- 7 Treatment Rooms in the magnificent Bath House Spa
- A rejuvenating Outdoor Hot Tub, Sauna and Steam Room
- Award Winning Wedding and Conference Facilities
- Afternoon Tea Treats in the Library
- A fully functional Games Rooms to shoot some pool
- Dine & Unwind all day in the Drawing Room
- Experience an exclusive event in one of our Private Suites
- Explore 12 acres of our secluded estate
- A Fishing Rod swing to the splendid River Boyne
- An abundance of activities to keep you occupied
Who we are
The team at Bellinter House are highly trained within the hospitality industry and strive to ensure that your stay is an unforgettable experience. No request is ever too big. If you wish to make a special request please click here to contact us.
“After all, the best part of a holiday is perhaps not so much to be resting yourself, as to see all the other fellows busy working.”
― Kenneth Grahame, The Wind in the Willows
We look forward to seeing you soon.