Brimont 47310 Laplume − France
A simple and warm welcome awaits you in this 18th century master’s house in the heart of an estate in the coteaux de Gascogne (Gascony) near Agen, half-way between Bordeaux and Toulouse with garden, swimming pool, heliport.
A demanding and creative young chef defines the quality of the restaurant through his use of local products from Lot-et-Garonne.
Firmly based on sustainable development, our approach brings together the satisfaction of our guests, the continuity of a philosophy of life and harmony with the environment.
This hôtel château is ideal for incentives whether in-residence or in a day-long format. Ideal for your receptions for professionals, family members or friends.
Easily turn this château-hôtel de charme / maison hotel located in Aquitaine into your private residence.
Near Agen, between Bordeaux and Toulouse and at the gateway to the Gers, a massive, 18th century mansion house in the heart of an estate in the coteaux de Gascogne (Gascony) with 20 acres (8 hectares) of land, terrace and swimming pool.
A wonderful venue for your business incentives, either in residence or long-day format workshop, or for an overnight package. Also ideal for receptions and family events, especially weddings. A great idea for holidays, either in “bed and breakfast accommodation” or self-catering “gîte” package.
We listen carefully to your wishes, so we can give provide you with the best meeting rooms, menus, breaks and early evening drinks, and bedrooms.
Up to 180 people for standing dinner, 150 people on buffet dinner or 130 people on seated meal.
Work or relaxation areas, reception rooms, rooms for conferences or break-out groups, drawing room, restaurant room, terrace, swimming pool, 8 ha estate.
At the château de Lassalle you can rent rooms for conferences and we will work with you to select what will meet your requirements and wishes in the season of your choice.
The 17 rooms are all differently decorated in the general ‘countryside’ style.
Located in different wings of the building, the rooms on the ground floor rooms open directly on to the garden whereas the upstairs rooms offer a great view over the surrounding countryside or the building terrace. All the rooms are tastefully decorated in the ‘countryside’ style. They include a private bathroom, a TV, a telephone and a kettle. We are also delighted that some of the rooms are designed for mobility impaired guests.
- Take full advantage of your seminar at the Château and develop a Body/Mind approach to maximize the efficacy of your work: A ‘well-being’ coach - a master with diplomas in yoga, yoga therapy, sophrology, relaxing massage, operational stress - offers several options to enhance the impact of your seminar.
- Armagnac tasting: Discover the whole range of Armagnacs. Develop your capacity to smell and taste while enjoying theses jewels of the region…
- "Landscape interpretation": Go for a small hike (a 2 to 3 hours’ walk) with experts who will show you the surroundings of the Château and explain how our region was formed and evolved.
- Night-time walk: Rekindle your connection with Nature through this guided walk around the Château during the night and without any light.
- "Discover the region" treasure hunt: Set off with your road book in search of the hidden treasure and discover our local heritage.
- Multi-intelligence rally: Have fun working in teams and challenge one another in a series of events that bring various and complementary skills into play.
- Police investigation: Solve the mystery that is unfolding at the Château.
Please fill this form for individuals or for groups and you shall receive an answer written by a live person at Chateau de Lassalle. This is the only way you can know exactly what room types are available for the dates you want, and the best possible rate, because you are dealing directly with the hotel.
Bear in mind that websites set up to give an automatic answer, work with allocated quotas given by the hotel, therefore when it appears there are no rooms available for the date you want, this is not necessarily true, because they never allocate ALL the rooms to third parties.
SNCF station 15 minutes away (Paris-Agen in 4 hours by high-speed TGV)
- Agen, La Garenne airport, 10 minutes away - daily flights Paris-Agen.
- Toulouse, Toulouse-Blagnac airport, 1 hour away - links with all major European cities.
- Bordeaux, Bordeaux-Mérignac airport, 1 hour and 15 minutes away - links with all major European cities.
- Links with European countries on low cost airlines: Bergerac, 1 hour and 45 minutes - links with Belgium, the Netherlands and Great Britain Carcassonne, 2 hours away - links with Belgium, Ireland and Great Britain.
Exit the Bordeaux-Toulouse motorway (Agen exit), turn right and turn right again towards Auch, Moirax at the round-about; drive 2 km then turn right towards Moirax; drive 5 km past Moirax; the Château will be on your right.
+33 0553 951058 Fax: +33 0553 951301 firstname.lastname@example.org