Located in a strategic area of Lisbon, 10 minutes both from the city centre and the airport, Metropolitan Hotel is distinguished by its spacious, contemporary decor, a restaurant with a select range of dishes and attentive service. A cosmopolitan Hotel which offers special comfort for both leisure and business trips to the city, Metropolitan Hotel is the ideal hotel for those who want to be close to major roads into and out of the city, and at the same time reach the centre of Lisbon. The large private car park, spacious and quiet area in front of the hotel and two floors with 12 rooms for meetings and events make the Metropolitan one of the best options in Lisbon for accommodating large groups or organising major events and meetings.
With an upper area divided into the room area and the living area, Metropolitan Hotel’s 9 suites offer double the comfort, being ideal for receiving visits or accommodating another person. Suites offer a double bed in the bedroom area and a sofa bed in the living room.
All suites offer:
* WC with separate shower area
* Bath robe and slippers
* 2 Cable LCD Televisions
* Sofa bed
Light and well-kept, Metropolitan Hotel’s 306 rooms are spacious and comfortable, all occupying similar areas. Double rooms offer a double bed and twin rooms with two single beds. In 19 rooms an extra bed can be provided, allowing a third person to be accommodated in the room.
All rooms are provided with: 24-hour room service, Alarm clock, Fax connection, Hairdryer, Telephone, (Room/WC), Modem connection, Makeup mirror, Temperature Control, Cable LCD Television, Mini Bar, Air Conditioning, Digital Safe, Smoke Detector, Double glazing, Desk and ADSL Internet Access
* Cidade Universitária de Lisboa - Main university campus of Lisbon, with the University of Lisbon, ISCTE and Portuguese Catholic University in the same area.
* University Stadium - The largest sports complex in Lisbon, with swimming pools, gyms, athletics tracks, tennis courts, football and rugby pitches, among many other facilities. It also boasts a large outdoor area where you can stroll among the trees or work out on the jogging course.
* Portuguese Equestrian Society (Campo Grande Hippodrome)
* Lisbon Zoo.
* Torre do Tombo National Archive.
* Two railway stations (Entrecampos and Sete Rios)
* Campo Grande Gardens.
* Shopping Centres (Twin Towers, Colombo, El Corte Inglés)
* Santa Maria Hospital.
NO CREDIT CARD NECESSARY
Please fill this form for individuals or for groups and you shall receive an answer written by a live person at Metropolitan Lisboa Hotel. This is the only way you can know exactly what room types are available for the dates you want, an the best possible rate, because you are dealing directly with the hotel. Bear in mind that websites set up to give an automatic answer, work with allocated quotas given by the hotel, therefore when it appears there are no rooms available for the date you want, this is not necessarily true. Plus they charge the hotel a commission which is normally around 20% of the room rate.
During week days please allow up to 48 hours to receive an answer.
Naturally more if you send your request over the week end.
From the airport:
By car: Leave the Airport Plaza and follow the signs for “Segunda Circular / E01 / Av. General Norton de Matos” towards the “Eixo Norte-Sul / IP7”. Drive 2.5 km along the motorway and follow the direction “Junction 6” towards the “Eixo Norte-Sul / A2 / Sul”. Drive 2 km along the “Eixo Norte-Sul / IP7” and continue towards “Entrecampos / Praça de Espanha”. Enter the Estrada das Laranjeiras and after 500 metres turn right into Rua Filipe da Mata. In Rua Filipe da Mata, drive 400 metres and turn into Rua Cardeal Mercier. Drive 300 metres and turn left into Rua Soeiro Pereira Gomes. Drive to the end of the street, where you will arrive at our hotel.
From South to North:
Follow the signs for “Eixo Norte-Sul / IP7” and continue towards “Entrecampos / Praça de Espanha”.
* Underground: Praça de Espanha Station - Blue Line (10-minute walk) and Cidade Universitária Station - Yellow Line (10-minute walk)
* Train: Entrecampos Station (10-minute walk) and Sete Rios Station (10-minute walk)
© Copyright 2017 | JP Moser Hotel & Chateau Guide.·